Jennifer Jolly, USA Today, New York Times “Wired Well” Columnist and Emmy AwardTM Winning Technology Commentator offers her picks for the Dad and Grad in your life.
The best gifts for digital dads and gadget-loving grads are the ones that show how much you appreciate them. And, in these techie times no one is as well-equipped to help you pick the ultimate tech gift as Emmy Award™ winner and consumer technology journalist, Jennifer Jolly…
Jennifer’s Ultimate Gift Picks For Dads and Grads:
- The true-to-life LEGO® Technic Drag Racer will power-up any race-car fans’ summer
- Bring harmony and convenience to your home with a Logitech Harmony Elite Remote
- With Net10 Wireless you’ll save them money and worries year-round without sacrificing service
- Dads and grads will rock the house with the Altec Lansing Omni Jacket Bluetooth Speakers
- Experience motion-rich digital art in your home or office with KLIO™
Jennifer Jolly, EmmyTM award-winning consumer tech journalist, is your ally in romance for digital and traditional gifts this Valentine’s Day. Jennifer is a New York Times Wired Well columnist, hosts two digital lifestyle series including Tech Now for USA Today and a regular contributor of consumer technology segments for TODAY, The Meredith Vieira Show, The Talk, CNN, HLN, Dr. Oz and many others.
This is sponsored by LEGO, Logitech, Net10 Wireless, Altec Lansing, KLIO™