- The essence of the V12 aspirated Aventador in a final incarnation: Ultimae
- To be produced in a numbered series of 350 units in coupé and 250 roadster editions
- Uprated, longitudinally-mounted V12 engine sends 780 CV at 8,500 rpm to permanent four-wheel drive, as designated by its traditional ‘LP 780-4’ moniker
- Acceleration of 0-100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 8,7 and a top speed of 355 km/h (coupé)
- The best of Aventador SVJ performance combined with the driving dynamics of the Aventador S and the definitive Aventador design
- A world-wide virtual premier and making its physical debut at the UK’s Goodwood Festival of Speed 8-11 July
Share the post "The Lamborghini Aventador LP 780−4 Ultimae. It takes time to become timeless"