Emmy® award winning TV host and technology expert, Katie Linendoll has a list of holiday gifts guaranteed to have everyone saying “Yes, please”
- Now Alexa can show you things with Echo Show!
- Bring creations to life with LEGO BOOST, a supercharged building and coding set
- Vivint Smart Home is the smarter way to secure and control your home
- No more ink or paper –Blackboard by Boogie Board is the ultimate writing tool
- Antennas Direct makes over-the-air television wireless
- Put them in the driver’s seat for the ultimate racing experience with Gran Turismo Sport for PlayStation®VR at Gamestop
Katie Linendoll, Emmy® award winning TV host and technology expert, launched her professional career with ESPN. At age 22, she won an Emmy AwardTM for her work on SportsCenter. A few years later she received another Emmy nomination as the tech host of A&E’s We Mean Business. Today, Linendoll’s career has come full circle as she returns to ESPN as a sports-tech contributor for the network. Now, a seasoned TV personality, Linendoll is a regular tech writer and contributor on CNN, The Early Show, The Today Show, The Huffington Post and she hosts Spike TV’s All Access Weekly.
This is sponsored Amazon, LEGO, Vivint, Boogie Board, Antennas Direct, GameStop