- Active aerodynamics “Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva” (ALA) providing ultimate road and track performance
- Nürburgring Nordschleife lap in 6:52.01 min
- Forged carbon fiber technology contributing to 40 kg weight reduction and innovative technical solutions
- 5.2 l V10 aspirated engine with higher torque and power output of 640 hp
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds and top speed of more than 325 km/h
- The highest performance and achievements on track reflected in its name: Huracán Performante
Automobili Lamborghini unveils the Huracán Perfomante at the Geneva Motor Show, combining new lightweight technologies, active aerodynamics with aero vectoring and a new set-up of chassis, all-wheel-drive system and further improved powertrain. The Huracán Performante is the result of Lamborghini innovations, producing a super sports car balanced between achieving the best lap times on a circuit with the most engaging and dynamic road driving. On 5 October 2016, the Huracán Performante set a new production car lap record of 6:52.01 min on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany.
“The Huracán Performante is the convergence of technological developments to produce a car delivering perfect performance,” says Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stefano Domenicali. “This new car represents the powerhouse of Lamborghini DNA and innovation, and a 360 degree approach to creating class-leading super sports cars. It illustrates the pinnacle of Lamborghini V10 production car performance to date, on both track and road, and is perfectly exemplified by its name: Lamborghini Huracán Performante.”